Sports

Bangladesh Vs Oman T20 Live Match Today

Venue, Date, and Time of Bangladesh Vs Oman T20 Live Cricket Match

Bangladesh Vs Oman T20 live world cup match is going to be held in Oman for which a lot of cricket fans are waiting. Not only the Bangladeshi cricket fans but also the cricket fans from Oman and some other countries are eagerly waiting for the match to enjoy. This match is the 2nd match for Bangladesh in this T20 world cup tournament. Though Bangladesh has lost the first match against Scotland, the team is seeking a victory against Oman.

Venue, Date, and Time of Bangladesh Vs Oman T20 Live Cricket Match

The venue for the Bangladesh Vs Oman T20 live cricket match is Al Amerat Cricket Ground Oman Cricket, Oman. The match will begin at 19:30 IST (14:00 GMT) and at 8:00 PM local time on the 19th of October 2021. This is the 6th match of the T20 World Cup this year. Since Bangladesh has lost the first match, this match is going to be the knockout match for Bangladesh. So, all the players of the team are very careful about that and aiming to win the match.

Bangladesh Vs Oman T20 Live Streaming

If you want to get the live streaming of the Bangladesh Vs Oman T20 live cricket match then you will get that available on Hotstar. You will also get the live updates of the Bangladesh Vs Oman cricket match on sports.ndtv.com. There are two official broadcasting channels that will broadcast Oman vs Bangladesh T20 live match. These two channels are Star Sports 2 and Star Sports 2 HD.

Bangladeshi cricket fans will also be able to watch and enjoy the live streaming on the T Sports channel and Gazi TV. As a cricket fan, you should not miss the opportunity to watch the live cricket match as you have a lot of options to watch the match.

Bangladesh Vs Oman T20 Live

Bangladesh Vs Oman Head to Head

If you want to know the Bangladesh Vs Oman head to head cricket match result, you will hear that Bangladesh has played only one match against Oman so far. In that match, Bangladesh was the winning team and Oman was the defeating team. Bangladesh scored 180 and Oman scored only 65. Now in this T20 World Cup, both the teams are going to have their 2nd head to head match between them.

Bangladesh Vs Oman Match Prediction

Though Bangladesh has lost their first match in this T20 World Cup against Scotland, Bangladesh is expecting a win against Oman. In this match, Bangladesh is considered the top favorite. According to espncrickinfo.com, the win probability for Bangladesh is 76% and the win probability for Oman is 24%. So Bangladesh vs Oman match prediction goes in the favor of Bangladesh. But anything uncertain can happen in cricket especially in the T20 match.

Bangladesh Vs Oman T20 Live Cricket Match Probable Squad

Both of the teams are going to include their favorite players in their XIs. Almost all of the players in both teams are fit to play and ready to take the challenge. However, we have provided the names of the players who are on the squad in the Bangladesh Vs Oman T20 live match.

Bangladesh Squad

Mahmudullah (c), Afif Hossain, Liton Das (wc), Mahedi Hasan, Mohammad Naim, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mustafizur Rahman, Nasum Ahmed, Nurul Hasan, Shakib Al Hasan, Shamim Hossain, Shoriful Islam, Soumya Sarkar, Taskin Ahmed.

Bangladesh Squad T20

Oman Squad

Zeeshan Maqsood (c), Aqib Ilyas (vc), Ayaan Khan, Bilal Khan, Nestor Dhamba, Fayyaz Butt, Jatinder Singh, Kaleemullah, Khawar Ali, Khurram Nawaz, Mohammad Nadeem, Naseem Khushi, Kashyap Prajapati, Sandeep Goud, Sufyan Mehmood, Suraj Kumar (wc)

Oman Squad T20

Check also; Bangladesh vs Namibia T20 Live Match

Final Words

No matter what would be the result is Bangladesh Vs Oman T20 live cricket match is going to be an entertaining match for all cricket lovers. If you can manage time then you should not miss the match because if you watch the match, you are going to witness some exciting moments along with your friends and family members.

Tags

Gtv

Gtv Live - Watch Gazi TV Live. Gazi Television is the most popular sports channel in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Enjoy BPL Live & Gtv live cricket from our website.

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close