Sports

India vs Afghanistan T20 Live Streaming Free

Any cricket match by India is nowadays something special. Team India has got a lot of star cricketers that fans are always crazy about this cricket team. In the upcoming India vs Afghanistan T20 live cricket match is going to be real fun and entertaining as many players of both teams are in the form now. If you are one of those who are eagerly waiting for the match to watch, then you can read this article to know some important information.

Venue, Date, and Time of India vs Afghanistan T20 Live Cricket Match

India is going to play this T20 cricket match against Afghanistan in Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi. The match is scheduled to begin on the 3rd of November 2021 and millions of cricket fans are waiting for this match. This live match is the 33rd match of this T20 World Cup Tournament 2021. The sensational match of the India vs Afghanistan T20 live match is going to start at 7:30 PM IST and the local time to start the match is 8:00 PM. If you want to have some fun and special excitement, keep your eyes on the TV screen.

India vs Afghanistan T20 Match Prediction

Though there are some good players in the Afghanistan squad, the match prediction is in favor of India mostly. As per the prediction by espncrickinfo.com, the win probability for India is 73% and the win probability for Afghanistan is 27%. Most of the cricket experts and specialists also think that India is going to win this match. However, our India vs Afghanistan T20 match prediction is that India will win the match by 6 wickets or by more than 50 runs.

India vs Afghanistan T20 Head to Head

India has played against Afghanistan in a total of two T20 cricket matches. Out of which, India has won both matches. In the first match, India scored 159 runs for 5. Then Afghanistan was all out after making 136 runs in 19.3 overs. Then in the second match, Afghanistan scored 115 runs for 8 and then India chased the run in 14.5 overs losing only 3 wickets.

India vs Afghanistan T20 Live Squad

The squad of India vs Afghanistan is mentioned below:

India Squad

Virat Kohli (c), Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Hardik Panya, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav, Axar Patel, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ishan Kishan, Rishabh Pant (wk), Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Rahul Chahar, Shardul Thakur, and Varun Chakravarthy.

Afghanistan Squad

Afghanistan Squad

Asghar Afghan, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Hazratullah Zazai, Najibullah Zardan, Usman Ghani, Karim Janat, Mohammad Nabi (c), Sharafuddin Ashraf, Afsar Zazai, Mohammad Shahzad (wk), Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Dawlat Zardan, Fareed Ahmad, Gulbadin Naib, Hamid Hassan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Naveen-ul-Haq, Qais Ahmad, Rashid Khan, and Shapoor Zardan.

India vs Afghanistan T20 Live Streaming

A lot of TV channels, online platforms, apps, and other live streaming options are available to broadcast the India vs Afghanistan T20 live cricket match. Among all of the TV channels, the Star Sports network is the official broadcasting channel to broadcast the match. In this Star Sports network, there are several channels. Out of which, the GTV Live, Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 2 HD, etc. will broadcast the live match.

Hotstar is going to be the live streaming option for this cricket match. On this platform, you can watch the live match online. Along with that, sports.ndtv.com will provide the live update of the India vs Afghanistan live cricket match anytime you want to get the update. There are also some other TV channels and live streaming options in different countries to broadcast the match. In a nutshell, there are so many options that no one will miss the live streaming of this match.

Cricket fans of Afghanistan will also be able to watch the live streaming on the Star Sports network and also on their local TV channels. So no matter where do you live, you have the options to watch and enjoy the match with your friends, family members, and others.

Final Words

If you watch India vs Afghanistan T20 live cricket match, we bet that you will have some great time. Since such great time does not come frequently, you should not miss the match. Just get some time and watch the live match with your best buddies.

Tags

Gtv

Gtv Live - Watch Gazi TV Live. Gazi Television is the most popular sports channel in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Enjoy BPL Live & Gtv live cricket from our website.

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close