Sports

Pakistan Vs Afghanistan T20 Live Online From Mobile [World Cup]

Pakistan and Afghanistan cricket teams are playing well in this T20 World Cup cricket tournament. Pakistan cricket team is a very experienced team and the team has enriched history in cricket. Compared to the Pakistan cricket team Afghanistan cricket team is very new but the players of this team are playing quite well for a long time. So Afghanistan and Pakistan T20 live cricket match is going to be very interesting and enjoyable.

In this article, we are going to talk about everything regarding the match in detail so that you can gather some more knowledge. So let us start reading this article from beginning to end.

Venue, Date, and Time of Afghanistan vs Pakistan T20 Live Cricket Match

Pakistan Vs Afghanistan T20 live match in this T20 World Cup tournament is the 24th match. The name of the venue for the live cricket match is Dubai International Stadium. The live cricket match between Afghanistan and Pakistan T20 will begin on the 29th of October 2021, Friday at 07:30 PM IST and the local time is 8:00 PM.

Players of both teams have wonderful temperaments and many players are in the form now. So, all the cricket fans are expecting to have a very competitive match ahead. Though everyone is a bit sure about the winning of Pakistan but you cannot say that right now. If everything goes well then there is no doubt that supporters and fans in the stadium and outside will enjoy that match at the full scale.

Pakistan VS Afghanistan T20 Live Streaming

The official broadcasting TV channel for the Afghanistan vs Pakistan T20 live match is the Star Sports network. From this network of different channels, Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3, Star Sports 2 HD, etc. will directly broadcast the match in different countries. If you want to get the live streaming opportunity online, you will get that in Hotstar.

There are also some other channels locally and internationally where you will also be able to watch the live match. You will also get and enjoy the live match updates of the match on sports.ndtv.com. PTV is the Pakistani TV channel where Pakistani cricket fans will be able to watch the match live. Cricket fans from Afghanistan will be able to enjoy the cricket match on Star Sports channels.

Afghanistan vs Pakistan T20 Live Match Prediction

As per the prediction by espncrickinfo.com, the win probability for the Pakistan team is 83% and the win probability for the Afghanistan team is 17%. Most of the experts and specialists are expressing their views in favor of Pakistan. Our Pakistan Vs Afghanistan T20 match prediction is that Pakistan will win the match by 5 wickets or by almost 50 runs.

Afghanistan vs Pakistan T20 Head to Head

Afghanistan vs Pakistan T20 Head to Head is very simple in the ICC T20 world cup. Both teams played against one another in a total of 1 match. In that only match, Pakistan won. Afghanistan scored 227 runs in that match and Pakistan chased the match and scored 230 runs and won.

Pakistan Vs Afghanistan T20 Squad

Afghanistan vs Pakistan T20 live cricket match squad is mentioned below:

Afghanistan Squad

Afghanistan Squad

Asghar Afghan, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Hazratullah Zazai, Najibullah Zardan, Usman Ghani, Karim Janat, Mohammad Nabi (c), Sharafuddin Ashraf, Afsar Zazai, Mohammad Shahzad (wk), Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Dawlat Zardan, Fareed Ahmad, Gulbadin Naib, Hamid Hassan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Naveen-ul-Haq, Qais Ahmad, Rashid Khan, and Shapoor Zardan.

Pakistan Squad

Pakistan Squad

Babar Azam (c), Asif Ali, Fakhar Zaman, Haider Ali, Khushdil Shah, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Sarfaraz Ahmed, Haris Rauf, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Shahnawaz Dahani, and Usman Qadir.

Final Words

Finally, if you do not want to miss the excitement of the real cricket match then you should watch Afghanistan vs Pakistan T20 live match for sure. We hope that you all will be able to grab some of the best sports memory in your life after watching this match. However, if you need any further updates on the match, you can keep your eyes on our website anytime.

Tags

Gtv

Gtv Live - Watch Gazi TV Live. Gazi Television is the most popular sports channel in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Enjoy BPL Live & Gtv live cricket from our website.

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close