Sports

Bangladesh vs England T20 Live Streaming [World Cup]

Bangladesh vs England T20 live cricket match is going to be one of the most awaiting and exciting matches for cricket fans of both countries. Many English batsmen seem weak against Bangladeshi spinners. This is going to be a plus point for the Bangladesh team and the team may build hopes to have a win for that against England. On the other hand, England team got some talented batsmen to destruct any bowling lineup from Bangladesh.

Venue, Date, and Time of Bangladesh vs England T20 Live Cricket Match

Bangladesh vs England T20 live cricket match is going to be held in Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi. The live cricket match is scheduled to begin on the 27th of October 2021 at 03:30 PM IST and the local time is 4:00 PM. This match is the 20th match in this T20 World Cup tournament. In terms of performance, the England cricket team is clearly ahead of the Bangladesh cricket team. But Bangladesh can still win the match if the team can execute the plan nicely.

Bangladesh vs England T20 Match Prediction

Most of the cricket fans, supporters, specialists, and experts are predicting the match in favor of England. Though, a lot of them are also expressing their views in favor of Bangladesh as well. According to espncrickinfo.com, the win probability for the England team is 61% and the win probability for the Bangladesh team is 39%. Our Bangladesh vs England T20 Match Prediction is England will win the match by 4 wickets or by almost 40 runs.

T20 World Cup Live Match Today

Bangladesh vs England T20 Head to Head

Bangladesh team has played a total of 4 international T20 cricket matches against England. Among those matches, Bangladesh has won in 2 matches and lost in 2 matches. That means England has also won in 2 matches and lost in 2 matches. So in the upcoming match, we can say that any of the teams can win the match if we consider the stat.

PTV Sports Live Streaming

Bangladesh vs England T20 Squad

Bangladesh vs England T20 squad is mentioned below:

Bangladesh Squad

Mahmudullah (c), Afif Hossain, Liton Das, Mahedi Hasan, Mohammad Naim, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mustafizur Rahman, Nasum Ahmed, Nurul Hasan (wk), Shakib Al Hasan, Shamim Hossain, Shoriful Islam, Soumya Sarkar, and Taskin Ahmed.

Bangladesh squad

England Squad

Dawid Malan, Eoin Morgan (c), James Vince, Jason Roy, Chris Woakes, Liam Dawson, Liam Livingstone, Moeen Ali, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler (wk), Sam Billings, Adil Rashid, Chris Jordan, David Willey, Mark Wood, Reece Topley, Tom Curran, and Tymal Mills.

England Squad T20 World cup 2021

Ban vs Eng T20 Live Streaming

Star Sports network is the official broadcasting TV channel for broadcasting Bangladesh vs England T20 live cricket match. More than one channel from Star Sports will broadcast the match. These channels are Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3, Star Sports 2 HD, etc. Hotstar is the live streaming option for cricket fans to watch the match online. Also, sports.ndtv.com will provide live updates of the match at all times.

Bangladesh vs England T20 Live On Gazi TV

Bangladesh vs England T20 Live will be available on Gazi TV which means Bangladeshi cricket fans will also watch this T20 live cricket match on the local TV. Gazi TV also offers an online streaming option through its YouTube channel so that Bangladeshi supporters and cricket fans can also watch and enjoy the live cricket match.

Bangladesh vs England T20 Live On T Sports

There is another local channel to broadcast Bangladesh vs England T20 Live cricket match. T Sports is the name of the channel that will also live broadcast the cricket match. Considering all the alternatives available, you can watch the match on any channel you want. The main thing is enjoying the match is important.

England vs Bangladesh T20 Live On Sky Sports

Sky Sports network will live broadcast the England vs Bangladesh T20 live cricket match. There are several Sky Sports channels such as Sky Sports Cricket, Sky Sports Main Event, and Sky Sports Mix will broadcast the live match. So English cricket fans have also several alternatives to watch and enjoy live cricket match.

Final Words

Bangladesh vs England T20 live match is always competitive and enjoyable. However, the team that will be able to keep the nerve in control on that day will have the possibility to win that match. If you want to spend some quality time in this T20 World Cup season, you should not miss any of the matches of the tournament.

Tags

Gtv

Gtv Live - Watch Gazi TV Live. Gazi Television is the most popular sports channel in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Enjoy BPL Live & Gtv live cricket from our website.

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close