Moeen Ali, an English cricketer of Pakistani origin, has played in many international cricket matches over the years. He is an all-rounder of the England cricket team who is specialized as a right-arm off-spin bowler. This gentleman holds a remarkable thinking ability that made him an iconic figure for most people. He is a Muslim by birth who has his personal way of practicing his religious faith and depicting how noble it could make a man. Besides, He made efforts to keep young Asians away from the toxic drugs and unnecessary battles to offer them something safe, which has taken him a great deal of time.
Personal Life Summery
This Pakistani descent English man Moeen Ali was born on the 18th of June, 1987, in West Midlands, England. He grew up in England due to his grandfather’s immigration to England before his birth. His grandfather, Azad Kashmir, was of Pakistan origin, whereas his grandmother Betty Cox was a British citizen by birth. Therefore, he can understand both English and Urdu, even Panjabi, to some extent. His father was a psychiatric nurse by profession. Besides, he drove taxies as well. As Ali was a Muslim practicing fellow, his beard was mostly hated in his neighborhood. Despite the fact, this was one of the main reasons for which Ali gained such popularity all over the world. Ali grew up with his fellow cousins in the same place in England. His cousins, Rawait Khan, Kabir Ali, and Naqash Tahir, were cricketers, including two of his own brothers.
|Born||Jun 18, 1987 (33 years)|
|Batting Style||Left Handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm offbreak|
|Teams||England, Worcestershire, Duronto Rajshahi, England Lions, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Team Abu Dhabi, Cape Town Blitz, Multan Sultans, Team Stokes, Team Moeen, Team Morgan, Chennai Super Kings, Birmingham Phoenix|
|1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
Career Life Summery
Moeen Ali played cricket for Warwickshire before he moved to Worcestershire after the 2006 season. His stint in Warwickshire was successful, and he won the NBC Dennis Compton Award in 2004 and 2005 for two years in a row.
He competed in numerous proven cricketers at his tender age of 15 as a child prodigy. He was designated as a British Under-19 Team Captain for the 2006 World Cup. He led the semi-finals team, a remarkable turnaround from an 11-0 thrashing in Bangladesh earlier. At the beginning of the year 2011, Moeen appeared to be a reliable Worcestershire performer, with Daryl Mitchell as the regular club captain being injured.
Moeen Ali Biography Overview
- Moeen Ali is also known for his full identity MoeenMunir Ali.
- He completed his early academic education at Moseley School.
- The Worcestershire cricket team provided him with a prayer room as they were very sincere about his religious beliefs.
- Moeen was the lead spinner for his team in his second series for England against India. In the series, the Indian batters were most troubled by 19 wickets, which averaged 23.
- Moeen was wearing two wristbands in his left arm in his 4th test against India at Lord’s. And he has been blamed for it. Both bands had messages printed on them Free Palestine and Save Gaza.
- In 2013, Moeen had the most successful championship season. He scored 1,375 runs, including eight fifties and four tons in 17 First-Class games.
Moeen Ali Wife and kids
Moeen Ali is indeed married to Firuza. The couple has been together for several years, and they have two children, a son, and a daughter. Firuza Ali, like many cricketers’ spouses, is generally more private and less active in the public eye compared to her husband, Moeen. As a result, there may be limited publicly available information about her personal life.
Moeen Ali and Firuza have been known to maintain their privacy, and they do not frequently share details about their personal lives on social media or in the public domain. This is a common choice among many cricketers and their families, as it allows them to lead a more private and normal life outside of the spotlight of international cricket.
Moeen Ali Net Worth
He is worth about $8 million in net worth. This famous left handed batsman of the British cricket team is one of the most important players at present times. He was born on the 18th of June 1987. He specializes as a left handed batsman and right arm off spin bowler.
Moeen Ali is a regular England member of the lineup in all formats. He has been a member of England’s 2019 world cup winning squad since his international debut in 2014, playing at 60 tests, 102 ODI, and 28 T20Is. He has about $8 million of net worth.
He was also named as one of the cricketers of the Year in 2015 Wisden Cricketer’s Almanack.He is also a part-time spin bowler. The owner of the title of “the beard that’s feared” Moeen Ali estimated total net worth is approximately around $8 million. His basic salary is $875000, test fees $15000, ODI Fee $6250 and T20 Fee is $3125.
Moeen Ali Quick facts
- Nickname: Moeen Ali is often affectionately referred to as “Moe” by his teammates and fans.
- Bowling Style: Moeen Ali is a right-arm off-spin bowler. He has often been England’s primary spin bowling option in Test matches.
- Birmingham Roots: He was born in Birmingham, England, and his cricketing journey started in the local cricket clubs in that area.
- Cricketing Family: Moeen comes from a cricketing family. His cousin, Kabir Ali, is also a professional cricketer who has played for Worcestershire and represented England in limited-overs cricket.
- Charity Work: Moeen Ali is known for his philanthropic efforts. He has been involved in various charitable activities and has made contributions to causes both in England and abroad.
- Headband: Moeen is often seen wearing a headband while playing, which has become his trademark on the field.
- Racial Abuse: He has been open about facing racial abuse during his career and has been an advocate for tackling racism in cricket.
- Hat-Trick Hero: Moeen Ali achieved a hat-trick in Test cricket against South Africa in 2017. He became the first England spinner to take a hat-trick in over 79 years.
- Versatile Batsman: Moeen is a versatile batsman who has batted in various positions in the batting order, ranging from the middle order to the lower order, depending on the team’s requirements.
- World Cup Success: Moeen Ali was a part of the England cricket team that won the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup. He made significant contributions to the team’s success in the tournament.
- Religious Faith: Moeen Ali is a devout Muslim and has spoken about the importance of his faith in his life and cricket career.
- IPL Career: He has played in the Indian Premier League (IPL) for various franchises, including the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) and the Chennai Super Kings (CSK).