Sports

Bangladesh vs West Indies T20 Live Streaming Online

The performance of Bangladesh and West Indies in this T20 World Cup is hopefully going to be better than previous matches in the rest of the matches they have. So supporters and cricket fans from both countries are waiting for the Bangladesh vs West Indies T20 live match to enjoy the most. There are a lot of cricket stars in both teams who are yet to glitter and probably will show their magic in the next match. So we need to wait till their magic starts.

Venue, Date, and Time of Ban vs WI T20 Live Cricket Match

Bangladesh will play against West Indies in the number of 23rd match in this T20 World Cup tournament. The name of the venue for the Bangladesh vs West Indies T20 live cricket match is Sharjah Cricket Stadium, United Arab Emirates. The live cricket match between Bangladesh and West Indies will begin on the 29th of October 2021, Friday at 03:30 PM IST and the local time is 4:00 PM.

Considering the current performance of both teams, most of the players are struggling to come back in the previous form. But Bangladeshi cricket players are in more form compared to players of the West Indies. So the match is possibly in favor of Bangladesh. But in cricket, you all know that nothing is sure here.

Bangladesh vs West Indies T20 Live Streaming

Bangladesh vs West Indies T20 Live Match Prediction

According to espncrickinfo.com, the win probability for the Bangladesh team is 60% and the win probability for the West Indies team is 40%. Our Bangladesh vs West Indies T20 Match Prediction is Bangladesh will win the match by 3 wickets or by almost 30 runs.

Bangladesh vs West Indies T20 Head to Head

Bangladesh has played against West Indies in a total of 5 ICC T20 World Cup matches. Among those matches, Bangladesh has won in 1 match and lost in 3 matches. There was no result in 1 match.

Bangladesh vs West Indies T20 Squad

Bangladesh vs West Indies T20 Live cricket match squad is mentioned below:

Bangladesh squad

Bangladesh Squad

Mahmudullah (c), Afif Hossain, Liton Das, Mahedi Hasan, Mohammad Naim, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mustafizur Rahman, Nasum Ahmed, Nurul Hasan (wk), Shakib Al Hasan, Shamim Hossain, Shoriful Islam, Soumya Sarkar, and Taskin Ahmed.

West Indies Squad

West Indies Squad

Chris Gayle, Darren Bravo, Evin Lewis, Lendl Simmons, Shimron Hetmyer, Andre Russell, Dwayne Bravo, Fabian Allen, Jason Holder, Kieron Pollard (c), Roston Chase, Andre Fletcher, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Akeal Hosein, Hayden Walsh Jr., Obed McCoy, Oshane Thomas, Ravi Rampaul, and Sheldon Cottrell.

Bangladesh vs West Indies T20 Live Streaming

As well as for all the cricket matches, this time, the Star Sports network is also the name of the official broadcasting TV channel for broadcasting this live cricket match. There are several channels in the Star Sports network that will broadcast the match. These channels are Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3, Star Sports 2 HD, etc. You will get the live streaming opportunity of the Bangladesh vs West Indies T20 live match in the Hotstar.

There are also a lot of other options where you will also be able to get live streaming options. You will also get the live updates of the match on sports.ndtv.com whenever you want to get the updates.

Local Live Streaming Channels of Bangladesh vs West Indies T20 Live

In Bangladesh, Gazi TV and T Sports and BTV are the local TV channels that will broadcast Bangladesh vs West Indies T20 live. Gazi TV has also a Youtube channel (Rabbitholebd Live) from where you can also watch the live match between Bangladesh and West Indies.  On the other hand, the local TV channel name of West Indies or the Caribbean that will broadcast the live match is ESPN. So, all the cricket fans from both countries have options to watch the live match easily.

Final Words

If you are one of those who have not enjoyed any match yet in this world cup then you can watch Bangladesh vs West Indies T20 Live match. We hope that this match is going to be a perfect match to remember for a long time. Apart from that, please visit our website regularly if you want more updates regarding all the live matches in this world cup tournament.

Tags

Gtv

Gtv Live - Watch Gazi TV Live. Gazi Television is the most popular sports channel in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Enjoy BPL Live & Gtv live cricket from our website.

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close