Argentina vs Netherlands 2022 Live Match Time, Prediction, H2H

Only 8 teams left in Qatar at the moment as we’re heading further toward the grand finale. With as many as 24 nations already reaching their homes, the quarterfinal starts right on Friday. On the opening day of the last 8, both Brazil and Argentina will feature in their respective fixtures. Argentina will play the rematch of the 2014 World Cup semifinal as they will face the Netherlands. With GTV to show Argentina vs Netherlands 2022 match live here is our match guide consisting of time, prediction, all match results, and more. Brazil vs Croatia World Cup Live Match Time, All Match Results, Prediction.

Argentina vs Netherlands Live Match Time in BD

Find ARG vs NED World Cup 2022  starting lineups, h2h records, score prediction, live stream links, and more.

Argentina vs Netherlands Time, Date:

ARG vs NED 2022 match will be played in the Lusail Iconic Stadium on Friday, 9th December.

Country/RegionARG vs NED 2022 Match Time
Argentina4 pm ART
Netherlands8 pm CET
India12:30 am IST (+1d)
Qatar (Venue Time)10 pm AST
US2 pm Eastern, 1 pm CT
UK7 pm GMT

Argentina vs Netherlands Time in Bangladesh:

As we’ve already informed you that Bangladesh probably has the biggest Argentine fanbase outside Argentina itself. Fans in BD can watch this 10 pm Qatar time game live in Bangladesh at 1 am BD time. So when the match starts it will be already 10th December in BD.

Argentina vs Netherlands Prediction:

Catch out both sides’ starting lineups as well as the scoreline prediction.

Argentina Lineup for World Cup 2022:

E Martinez; Molina, Romero, Otamendi, Acuna; Fernandez, Paul, Allister; Di Maria, Messi, Alvarez (4-3-3).

NED Lineup vs Argentina:

Noppert; Timber, Ake, Dijk; Dumfries, Roon, Jong, Blind; Klaassen; Depay, Gakpo (3-4-1-2).

Argentina vs Netherlands Score Prediction:

This is going to be a huge match. A cracking contest should be there for the fans to watch. It can be anyone’s and you can’t differentiate much between the 2 sides. Argentina might be a bit ahead on pen & paper. Our ARG vs NED score prediction is a 2-1 victory for Albicelestes after an extra time.

Argentina vs Netherlands Live Match Time
Argentina vs Netherlands Prediction Results

Argentina vs Netherlands Head to Head:

Netherlands and Argentina have played against each other a total of 9 times. The Netherlands is a bit ahead on the H2H record with 4 victories. Argentina defeated the Dutchmen thrice. 2 more games ended in draws. In the FIFA World Cup, the 2 teams came face to face 5 times. Each side grabbed 2 victories.

Argentina vs Netherlands All Match Results:

9 July 2014Argentina Won in Penalty Shoot-Out (0-0 Draw)FIFA World Cup
21 June 20060-0 DrawFIFA World Cup
12 February 2003Netherlands Won by 1-0International Friendly
31 March 19991-1 DrawInternational Friendly
4 July 1998Netherlands Won by 2-1FIFA World Cup

Top Player Today Match:

Denzel Dumfries was the most fluent player against the US. He is definitely the player to watch for the Netherlands. Keeper Noppert can also be a vital man for this game. Cody Gakpo has 3 goals by his name and the Dutches will be certainly looking at him. Argentina will once again rely on Leo Messi who was very good against Australia as usual. Emi Martinez too will have to play a crucial role for ARG.

Where to Watch Argentina vs Netherlands?

ARG vs NED match is watchable live on the following channels or platforms.

Country/RegionTV Channel or Streaming Platforms
NetherlandsNPO Start, Één, NPO 1
ArgentinaDeporTV, Televisión Pública, TyC Sports Argentina, DIRECTV Sports Argentina, Las Estrellas, TyC Sports Play, DIRECTV Sports App
BangladeshGazi TV, T Sports, Toffee Live
IndiaSports18 HD, Sports18, JioTV, Voot Select, DD Sports
United StatesFOX Network, Telemundo, Telemundo Deportes En Vivo, Sling, Peacock, FOX Sports App, UFORIA App,
United KingdomBBC One, BBC iPlayer, BBC Sport Web

Argentina Match Live Streaming:

Argentina’s next match is against the Netherlands. The FIFA World Cup 2022 Quarterfinal match is watchable on a number of platforms. Enjoy online streaming of ARG vs NED 2022 live on the following sources. You may catch Morocco vs Portugal live match guide or England vs France live match guide here.

Go to the following websites to watch via PCs:

  • Koora4Live
  • Beinmatch
  • Hesgoal (with VPN)

Install the mentioned apps to watch via smartphones.

  • LivenetTV App
  • Vola Sport App
  • Epicsports App
  • Football TV HD App

Argentina vs Netherlands Win Probability:

Win probability is almost equal for both sides. Argentina has a 55% chance of winning while the Netherlands has a 45% chance to qualify for the semis. Quarter Final Match Schedule FIFA World Cup 2022 Bangladesh Time.


Lincoln Shifat

Sports writer and expert Lincoln Shifat joined GTV in 2022. He's long been established as one of the football & cricket freaks in the community. He is always active with updated football news happening around the globe.

Related Articles

Back to top button