India Vs Pakistan T20 Live Match Today [World Cup 2024]

A very warm welcome to you all. When you are excited about watching India vs Pakistan T20 live but not finding proper resources to watch the match, we have come up with all you need. Here will be detailed information about the strength of both teams, their previous records, and winning predictions.

The India-Pakistan cricket rivalry is once again back in the spotlight, as the two arch-rivals are set to lock horns in a much-awaited clash at the World Cup 2024 on Sunday in the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Australia. We will also inform you of the full squad of both teams so that you know which team has a greater chance to win. And finally, there will be ways of watching India vs Pakistan T20 live. Without any further due, let’s get started.

India Vs Pakistan Head To Head

As of now, India and Pakistan have played 8 T20I matches against each other. Among these matches, India has won 7 matches and Pakistan won only 1 match. The next between these teams is going to be their 9th match.

It can be easily predicted that the next T20I between these two ever-rival teams will be very exciting. Let’s see the match prediction.

India Vs Pakistan Head To Head

India Vs Pakistan T20 Live Prediction

According to the previous records, India has played much better than the Pakistan team in T20I matches. But as this is a big tournament and every team will want to win, Pakistan can perform well too.

Considering the current form of both teams, Pakistan has about a 48% chance of winning the match. On the other hand, India has a bit of a greater chance of winning the match at 52%.

India Vs Pakistan Live

T20 World Cup Live

India Vs Pakistan Squad for T20 Asia Cup

Here will be the full squad of both teams so you know which team is stronger. It will also help you predict the match better depending on the personal form of players. Let’s see.

India Squad

Virat Kohli (C), Rohit Sharma (VC), KL Rahul, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant (wk), Ishan Kishan (wk), Hardik Pandya, Rabindra Jadeja, Rahul Chahar, Ravichandran Ashwin, Axar Patel, Varun Chakravarthy, JaspritBumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohd Sami

Pakistan Squad

Babar Azam (C), Shadab Khan (VC), Asif Ali, Azam Khan (wk), Haris Rauf, Hasan Ali, Imad Wasim, Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Mohammad Wasim Jnr, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Sohaib Maqsood

India Vs Pakistan T20 Match Starting Time

Here is the match information you need to know. Take a quick look.

  • Match Date: 23 October 2022
  • Match Time: 02.00 pm Bangladesh Standard Time
  • Match Venue: Melbourne Cricket Ground, Australia

India Vs Pakistan T20 Live Streaming

You can watch the live match between India and Pakistan in several different ways. We’ll take you through all the ways so that you can choose the most suitable one for you. If you have a laptop or desktop or smartphone with an active internet connection, you can easily watch this match live. Click here to get the live streaming link of the match and enjoy.

India Vs Pakistan Live on Apps

You can also watch the match live on different live-streaming apps if you want. To do so, go to the Google Play Store on your smartphone and download Rabbitholebd or Bioscope app. Buy a subscription and start watching the matches live.

India Vs Pakistan Live on YouTube

YouTube is a great way to watch the match live. Open YouTube on your smartphone and search for channels like GTV or TSports to watch India Vs Pakistan T20 live.


Everything you need to watch India vs Pakistan T20 live is given above. You just need to take a moment to check the match time and prepare yourself for enjoying the classic rivalry between these two teams. We will continue to come back with different match information.


Gtv Live - Watch Gazi TV Live. Gazi Television is the most popular sports channel in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Enjoy BPL Live & Gtv live cricket from our website.

Related Articles

Back to top button